2013/04/02

Putrajaya’s hot air balloons fest (I)

International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta is back in Putrajaya (28-31 March 2013, click here for the official website)!

LK and I were looking forward for this event as we missed it for the last few years (despite we are staying so near). This time, LK took 1-day-off and we were determined to be there at 7am to catch the flying show. Anyway, 3 sleepy-heads woke up at 720am and when we rushed to our balcony, there was already 1 hot-air-balloon flying in the sky. We took 10 minutes to get ready and before we left our house, 3 more hot air balloons were slowly rising.

Vroomm…vroommm…. we took a few minutes to reach Precinct 2 (where the event is held),  too bad..we only managed to see the last one slowly rising in the air….all the other hot air balloons had already ‘disappeared’ from our sight…

Then we walked around the area to see the side activities…

Hot-air-balloon ride – RM20 per ride, open to public (300 tickets per session)

DSCN1719

DSCN1714DSCN1715

Walked here and there…

DSCN1729   DSCN1725

The last hot-air-balloon that we managed to see just now was floating quite far away already.

DSCN1722DSCN1723

 

DSCN1739

Little one was frightened by the ‘giant bubbles’…

DSCN1745DSCN1744

DSCN1748

“Waaaa…..I want to go, I want to go there.”

PARA-Motor show

DSCN1760    DSCN1766

JX was very excited to see real horses… Smile 

DSCN1752

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers